Friday, January 4, 2008

Rain

We don't often get crazy weather here and I've gone very soft since moving to SF. It's raining quite hard today and there are some pretty strong wind which makes it look like the end of the world outside. Kira, Hayden and I are homebound. Hayden is still sleeping and Kira and I had a lot of fun playing with the foam chips from a box we opened this morning. Here is a video of her watching the rain and a video of her helping me clean up the foam mess.

"Dai Yu Oh" means "big rain!".

Not a very exciting video but I thought I'd put it on here anyway. She is such a neat freak. Oh... the box contains a doll which makes a mess when licking his ice-cream cone and you are supposed to wipe him clean. Kira loves it. She feeds him, then wipes him, then feeds him again. Endless fun!

No comments: