Monday, April 7, 2008

Four Birthdays, Two Set of Pictures

Wow, lots of birthdays this weekend. Happy Birthday to Brett and Kira who also share birthdays with our friend Tom and my aunt Christine respectively. Kira had a little celebratory playgroup this morning and Brett was dragged around town yesterday (on his birthday) to get the prep work underway. Poor Brett didn't really get to celebrate. I think this birthday screams a do-over. I will get working on that. In the mean time, here are some birthday pictures. When I get around to it, I will take some pictures of Brett and Kira's birthday gifts and do a more crafty post.

The birthday dude and the kids:


Hayden got all dressed up for daddy's big day. Doesn't he look smart?


Then he blew a bubble:


The birthday girl with mommy and baby brother:


Cake! Don't let the calm expression on her face deceive you. She was actually quite excited about the cake.


Blowing out the candles:


Look, dudes, my birthday, my balloon!

No comments: