Friday, April 18, 2008

Mutants

We somehow let Brett take the car, the stroller and the baby Bjorn to work yesterday. So, when I wanted to walk to the corner store with Hayden, we went like this:

I didn't think to take a picture until we came home from the store. They are not the best pictures and the background is our hallway. Not very interesting. I thought I looked like a mutant with two heads or a pregnant woman who is waaaaay overdue. So much that the baby poked right through. Here is another picture that shows the both of us... and how I was taking the picture. I stood in front of a big mirror. My weird hand placement is my crazy attempt to make us even more mutant like... as if we are not funny looking enough.

Surprisingly, Hayden loved being carried like that. He smiled at everyone and cooed loudly while we were out. He is a funny baby.

No comments: