Friday, July 18, 2008

Number One Boyfriend

Kira gets around and is kind of a player. She's had her share of boyfriends but in the end, she went back to her first love. Can't blame her, the guy has a car at the age of 2 and he can drive!!!

"Oh Brayden, you are my true love."


"Look Kira, I am driving and I am in charge. Stop being a backseat driver." (Yeah... she was kind of a backseat driver. I have no idea where she got that from...)


Here is a video of the love birds going for a ride. It brought tears to my eyes seeing Kira being picked up in a car for the first time... (it was supposed to be very romantic but her bossiness sort of killed the mood a little.)


Brayden got tired of chauffeuring Kira around so he let her take the wheel. I think Brett and I had better start saving up for Kira's car.


Thanks for sharing your toys with us Brayden. You were a very gentle boyfriend. Kira woke up Thursday morning and declared she loves Brayden.

No comments: