Monday, August 31, 2009

Time with the kids

Despite wanting to spend every moment I had with this little one:

I did spend some time with my own.

We went to the Fair with some friends. The kids cannot get enough of farm animals.




The girl is always fascinated with water.


The girl was being served by two dudes. Our Fair adventure was quite a production. 5 adults took care of two wee ones. We were only there for 2 hours and yet I was exhausted by the end of it. Thanks for all your help, Leung's and Geoffrey!


The kids were pretty tired and grumpy by the end and I wanted to get them some mini donuts to sooth them. Unfortunately, the line was a mile long. So I ended up getting them kettle corn. Yum!


Later that day, we got the three kids together and we played at Por Por's house.

Ready...


Set...


Race!


The girls:


Some quiet reading time with the proud new parents. Yep, I think they are ready for more.

No comments: