Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Gentler Side Of The Boy

The Boy has never been a doll player. When he does pick up a doll or a soft toy, it's usually to toss it aside to make space for his cars. This one night while he was waiting to be tucked in, he picked up this bottle and baby (which I haven't seen in months) and started feeding it while saying, "I feeding Baby Ali". It's the sweetest thing I have ever seen!

This Boy doesn't like to pose for pictures but he was so proud of himself that he wanted me to take a picture for him


He did take a sip from the bottle at one point to "check to see it's not hot".


Then the Girl wanted me to take a picture of her. Here is a token girl picture.

1 comment:

Tofuland said...

Yes, Yetta, you are completely right. I LOVE this post!!! Hayden is such a sweetie, he just melts my heart! I guess he didn't forget the times that he walked in when I was feeding Ali and the little conversations that we had! Give him a big hug for me please!!!