Friday, April 2, 2010

Family and Friends

Our 10 day trip was very busy. Although we do visit quite a bit, it always feels like there is not enough time to do everything.

This is what life maybe like with two girls.


And this is what life maybe like if we stick to the "have-a-kid-every-other-year" plan.


Our generous friend and his unfortunate cat. Although my kids loved the kitty, the feeling was not mutual.


Eat till you drop is a pretty standard Chinese operating procedure. So, we went for a nice buffet with my aunt one night.


Story time with Kai Ma.


Kira and her Kai Ba always have loads of fun together.



I love eating with my kids when I actually get to eat. Ah... babysitters.


We ended up spending a day in Seattle and I got to visit with some of my teacher friends.


The "Kai-siblings".


Hubby's cousin and her baby with our gang. It was a fun morning of food, play and free street entertainers.


There are our "platinum sponsors" and the best babysitters ever! Thank you so much for putting us up and taking care of the noisy duo.


We didn't get to see my mom very much this time. We'll have to try harder next time.


So this sums up our V-town visit. I am already looking forward to the next one. Better yet, everyone come here to visit us!!

1 comment:

Tofuland said...

Love it, love it, love it! =) The only thing I don't like about your trip is that it is WAY TOO SHORT!!