Thursday, April 29, 2010

ROY G BIV

I was home alone with the Girl the other afternoon. I was busy on the computer so I sent the Girl out on a photography assignment. I asked her to walk around the house and find objects that are colors of the rainbow.

Red


Orange


Yellow


Green


Blue


Indigo


Violet


I know indigo and violet look pretty much the same but indigo was a difficult one to explain.
In all fairness, I can't think of anything in our house that is indigo in color.

Final assignment - self portrait.


Now I will leave you with your assignment. See if you can figure out what this is. The Girl took this picture when I asked for "brown".

6 comments:

Christine said...

Is it the back of a chair?

langlangcreations said...

Nope.

Parents of Andrew and Caleb said...

A purse/bag!

langlangcreations said...

nope.

Unknown said...

Your boot! LOL

langlangcreations said...

Ding ding ding ding ding, we have a winner! Very observant and you've officially been to our house too many times! :-)