Sunday, August 15, 2010

Last Night and Day at the Cottage

We are back to our regularly scheduled programming after that short break about sibling love. More pictures from our trip.

On the last evening we had at the cottage, our dedicated chefs served us yet another fabulous meal.


Meanwhile, my brother in law took care of all the kids.


That gave me time to enjoy this amazing sunset! This picture totally does not do the view justice. The sky was endless and there were so many different shades of pink everywhere. Truly gorgeous.


After dinner, we had a bonfire!


Can't you just imagine how excited the kids were?


Most of us stayed out to enjoy the fire. Unfortunately, I couldn't enjoy it as much because I was attacked by bugs. I still have plenty of scars and bruises on my body to show for the little time I spent outside. What I did get to do was star gazing. I am not a country girl and don't get many chances to see the stars without the city lights. I was so impressed - I saw the Milky Way with my own two eyes! I also caught a couple of shooting stars. Yes, wishes were made and they are between me and the stars.

The next day, we drove back to my in-laws' house. The Girl was very excited about the ferry ride.


What a fun week we had!

1 comment:

GOOGLE-PH said...

woooow!!! great family!!