Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Pear

The Girl was never a fruit fan, so seeing her eat a whole pear all on her own made me very very happy.


She actually finished that whole pear by herself. She even ate the peel, something I am not too fond of. She is, however, very picky with her fruits. Even though she'd claim to love pears, there are only certain kinds she would eat and if she takes a bite and decides it's not sweet enough, she will make up crazy things like "it's too spicy" or "it doesn't feel good to my tongue" to get out of eating anymore.


The Boy, who is usually pretty good about eating his fruits took one bite out of the pear and gave me this face. Don't be fooled. This is a pear-is-yucky face. He wouldn't go anywhere near that pear after one bite. Why don't my children like the same foods?

No comments: